SolomonEdwardsGroup’s Process Improvement services help companies improve the effectiveness and efficiency of financial business processes. We compare where your organization is, to where you want it to be. This is done by leveraging best practices, industry and operational experience, and technical expertise to identify and address opportunities for improvement. We have the ability and resources to assess and implement process improvement initiatives at both the strategic and tactical level.
- Process diagnostic/assessment
- Process analysis and optimization (including procure to pay, quote to cash, general accounting, reporting, and close)
- Process design
- Shared service assessment, design, and implementation
- System assessment, selection, and implementation support
- Benchmarking support
Benefits to You:
- Automate significant manual processes
- Reduce cycle time for key processes
- Eliminate errors in financial information processing
- Improve efficiency
- Allow for greater focus on analysis than transaction processing
- Improve alignment of team, processes, and technology
- Integrate effective and efficient controls
Meet Talent |
Our Talent Is Our Difference
SEG's unique model enables you to pull from the most strategic thinkers to the most hands-on staff. Our process improvement team has an average of 12 years of experience in financial consolidation and reporting improvement, planning and forecasting, and policy implementation.
back to top
Companies are constantly trying to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their financial business processes. SEG has the perspective of working with a number of companies to diagnose, assess, and design processes to help our clients become more effective and efficient. Here is an example of a representative client success:
SEG was engaged by a large, world-wide manufacturer to assist with permanent placement of employees and provide consulting and temporary staffing solutions including resolving SAP conversion issues. We focused business process improvement on these SAP issues and created an effective account reconcialtion process in payable, inventory, and receivables while focusing on the underlying causes and related issue resolution. We also developed methodology and tools to prepare annual budget and established internal audit department internal control gap remediation.
To learn more, visit out Insight and Perspective page.
back to top