SolomonEdwardsGroup’s Internal Audit services bring a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. In today’s governance-focused environment the internal audit function must provide assurance to stakeholders that internal controls are operating as planned while also providing insight into the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. To do this effectively Internal Audit needs to combine talented people, a strong and effective process, technology enablers, and knowledge sharing. SolomonEdwardsGroup has solutions that can help you accomplish this and achieve your strategic objectives.
- Internal audit co-sourcing/outsourcing
- Risk assessments
- Audit plan development
- Operational and financial audits
- Control self assessment
- Anti-fraud programs and controls
- Internal audit benchmarking
- Audit committee effectiveness reviews
- Quality assurance reviews
- IT control and security reviews
- Compliance automation and continuous monitoring
Benefits to You:
- Uses an integrated risk-based audit approach
- Provides independent oversight and/or advice
- Recognizes and is customized to the unique attributes of your company
- Leverages specific expertise as needed
- Provides flexibility and scalability based on the specific needs of your organization
Meet Talent |
Our Talent Is Our Difference
SEG's unique model enables you to pull from the most strategic thinkers to the most hands-on staff. Our internal audit team has an average of 12 years of experience with internal audit, risk assessments, and audit plan development.
back to top
An integrated internal audit approach will cohesively combine financial, regulatory, and operational focus to deliver a comprehensive solution for complying with the COSO framework of internal control and helping an organization operate more smoothly. SEG has the perspective of working with a number of companies to assess risk, develop audit plans, and provide quality assurance reviews. Here is an example of a representative client success:
SEG was engaged by a privately-held leading manufacturer and distributor of paper products with annual sales of approximately $19 billion. In the midst of a major strategic overhaul and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, SEG provided substantial redesign of the internal audit programs from process improvement and operational efficiency focus to control-oriented function, and documentation processes across all of the company's business lines. In addition, SEG increased the financial and operational audit expertise of the department with outsourced internal audit services and partnered to fully execute the fiscal audit plan.
To learn more, visit out Insight and Perspective page.
back to top