SolomonEdwardsGroup’s Business Intelligence services help companies plan, measure, and evaluate business performance in critical areas necessary to maintain competitive advantage and profitability. Whether through the development of key performance indicators or through the optimization or implementation of business intelligence tools and systems, SEG has the expertise to help. Together we will create better business intelligence and enable more informed decision making by your business leaders.
- Process diagnostic
- Application optimization
- System assessment, design, and implementation
- Project management
- Functional expertise
- Metrics design and implementation (key performance indicators)
Benefits to You:
- Accelerate speed of access to information
- Design and deliver analytical systems and tools to enhance decision making and forecasting
- Drive real change that is aligned with strategy
- Better monitor the positive and negative results of change
- Leverage information assets as a competitive advantage
- Get the right information to the right people at the right time
- Quickly compile reports for forecasting, analysis, and business decision making
- Increase profitability by having data immediately available to respond to business opportunities
- Better decisions at all levels of the business
Meet Talent |
Our Talent Is Our Difference
SEG's unique model enables you to pull from the most strategic thinkers to the most hands-on staff. Our business intelligence team has an average of 20 years experience in process diagnostic and improvement and project management.
back to top
Business intelligence tools and systems can help companies have a more comprehensive knowledge of the factors which affect their business and help them to make better decisions. But, unfortunately, companies are stretched thin and ofterntimes don't have time to focus on business inteligence. SEG has the perspective of working with a number of companies to diagnose, assess, design, optimize, and implement metrics to help a business run more smoothly. Here is an example of a representative client success:
SEG was engaged by a large manufacturer of kitchen and household tools to review their financial reporting process and determine opportunities to improve efficiency and use their system better. We came in to do an assessment and developed recommendations for improving reporting process. SEG also assisted in developing a new monthly reporting package that included key performance indicators and new presentation method for financial information.
To learn more, visit out Insight and Perspective page.
back to top