Delivering strategic thinking and tangible output.
We help managers play a more prominent and proactive role as facilitators of organizational strategy, assisting teams as they tackle business and financial challenges with a focus on improving the efficiency and efficacy of operations.
Whether launching new go-to-market strategies, improving operational efficiencies, implementing new technology, re-engineering business processes or changing leadership and/or culture, SolomonEdwards will collaborate with you to address your business’ unique challenges, aligning strategy with operations through our suite of business transformation offerings:
- Business Process Optimization
- Business Analysis & Analytics
- Business Process Redesign
- Front, Middle & Back Office Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Optimization & Implementation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Executive Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Program Communications
- Strategic Communications
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Change Management, Readiness & Adoption
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- Learning Strategy & Planning
- Organizational Alignment & Cultural Mapping
- Program & Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
Our Promise to Your Business
Whether providing project management and execution or resources for project augmentation, we are committed to delivering:
- Pragmatic, effective deliverables
- Consultants who execute business transformation initiatives at the highest delivery levels
- Optimal value at a lower cost structure
Relevant Client Engagements
- A biotechnology company was growing quickly and expanding its manufacturing footprint. Our team of experts identified gaps between current state and future targets within the business processes and technology integration activities and aided in the development of a current state process capability maturity assessment.
- The implementation of a system for a specialty auto finance company was significantly delayed for over one year, causing leadership to question whether it was the correct system in the first place. SolomonEdwards provided an expert who could be the full-time project manager to pull the effort together and determine if the appropriate system was in place.
- SolomonEdwards brought in a recognized industry expert to implement an emerging system for several large corporations. Our expert was able to work with vendors, business owners and the accounting, training and reporting departments to compile their needs and successfully implemented the new system.