SolomonEdwards has worked with hundreds of manufacturing and distribution companies over the last decade to help them to cut costs and streamline operations due to challenges mounting from rising material costs, increased labor and healthcare costs, and severe price competition in the marketplace.
We provide a wide range of services to organizations of varying sizes in the manufacturing and distribution industries. Our team has experience working with both troubled and growth companies across the industry, and possesses the expertise manufacturers and distributors need to help them strategize and build a solid foundation from which they can grow and succeed.
- Carve-outs & Divestitures
- Change Management
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Organizational Development
- PMO & S&OP Planning
- Process Innovation
- Project Management
- Purchase Accounting
- Regulatory & Compliance Reporting
- Strategic Planning
- Support Services
- Systems Integration & Implementation Support
- Technology Assessment
Our promise to your business
Flexible & scalable talent
One stop shop for all your crucial project management energy needs
Cost effective pricing structure
Relevant client engagements
- A large manufacturing client needed an assistant controller to help lead its finance and accounting team. Given SolomonEdwards accounting and finance expertise we were able to fill this specialized skill very quickly. We helped manage the general ledger monthly close process, cash management, billing and collections. We also provided weekly cash flow reporting and analyzed monthly and quarterly financial results. Additionally we implemented a new overhead allocation worksheet to ensure overhead cost was properly allocated between the cost centers.
- A leading industrial specialty services provider for capital projects did not have an internal control department and did not have the resources in-house with the necessary knowledge and expertise to complete internal control documentation, assess process and control gaps, and improve and/or standardize the processes throughout the company. Our team identified process gaps and made process standardization and improvement recommendations using a Process Comparison Table, Process and Controls Gap Analysis with Recommendations, and Risk & Control Matrix.