Customized, targeted solutions for the healthcare industry.
Anytime a new administration enters the executive office, the healthcare industry faces uncertain changes and their impact on payers, providers, suppliers and the insured. Among the systemic transformation that can occur includes new legislative mandates, intense margin pressures on providers and rising consumer premiums. In this evolving and uncertain environment, finding ways to improve quality and control costs is a constant challenge for healthcare organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Need expertise guidance navigating the impending regulatory changes or simply support focusing on the daily needs to keep your business operating at full speed ahead? SolomonEdwards has nearly twenty years of experience working with leading payers, providers and suppliers across the U.S. to improve operations and grow their businesses.
We have the expertise and experience healthcare organizations need to develop and launch products and implement new technologies, while keeping costs down. We work diligently to deliver customized, targeted solutions to healthcare organizations – from developing and implementing new health plan programs and leading operational transformation, to providing functional capabilities across finance, HR, IT, management and strategy, operations, and sales and marketing.
- Balanced Scorecard
- Business & Data Analysis
- Change Management
- Instructional Design & Training
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Product Development & Management
- Program & Project Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sector Strategy & Marketing
- Systems Transformation
Our promise to your business
Flexible & scalable talent
One stop shop for all your crucial project management healthcare needs
Cost effective pricing structure
Relevant client engagements
We serve a range of clients in the healthcare industry, some of which include regional healthcare systems, healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies.
- A leading integrated healthcare provider engaged SolomonEdwards to prepare the organization for participation in Health Insurance Exchanges (HIX) across its multi-state footprint. Taking a disciplined program management approach, SolomonEdwards drove transformational changes to ensure the organization’s network and accreditation, quality improvement and reporting methods, and enrollment procedures are in alignment with HIX certification standards. This complex, time-sensitive effort leveraged our experience leading massive, enterprise-wide transformations across IT, HR and operational disciplines.
- This innovative bio-therapeutics client was spun out from a broader healthcare firm. The spin out, coupled with an impending IPO, created a desperate need for transactional accounting expertise. SolomonEdwards’ team provided technical accounting around the carve out and IPO preparation. With our deep understanding of the intricate SEC requirements for interim reporting, SolomonEdwards delivered audit assistance and timely SEC filings and developed accounts and reporting infrastructure and internal controls over financial reporting. The carve out project assisted the firm in a $60MM capital raise.